- Sunshield® Vinyl
- Welded Frame and equal lite sash construction.
- Exterior glazing.
- Extruded sloped sill.
- Neopor® Insulation.
- Compound Tension™ balance system for a quiet and smooth operation.
- Dual vent locks allow for worry-free operation while withstanding impact.
Most of your new window is glass, so that's why we feature the ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System on all Endure™ windows. ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System, featuring the Super Spacer®, offers you reduced heat loss, warmer glass temperature and reduced interior condensation. All of our ComforTech™ products have passed stringent testing and are IG Certified to insure our seals are durable and will not leak!
Each window is custom made with an advanced vinyl material formulated and guaranteed to withstand the harsh effects of weather and ultraviolet light. The "Super Spacer ®" which adheres to the glass panels, will insulate the window and reduce energy transfer. These windows are available in the following styles: Double Hung, Picture, Casement, Slider, Bay, and Bow. The vinyl windows are available in 3 interior wood grain colors, 4 vinyl exterior colors, and 16 exterior paint colors.
We are excited to announce we now have windows with internal blinds. The blinds remain dust free in a sealed glass panel. The blinds are made with sturdy aluminum and are custom made to fit the exact dimensions of each window. For colors and more information on these windows or for a FREE no obligation consultation, call us at 800-851-2823, or Contact Us.
The following are important steps to keep your windows looking beautiful:
* Keep sill track clean of dirt and debris so water can flow freely to the outside.
* Keep all weep holes free of obstructions so water can flow freely to the outside.
* Clean and check operation of hardware and weather-stripping.
* Maintain relative humidity at moderate levels.
* To clean the vinyl finish, wash with mild soap and water. Heavy dirt and stains may require a stronger cleaning compound. Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and are not recommended.
* To maintain the finish on the hardware, polish it with a non-abrasive automotive or furniture wax. Tighten the screws when necessary, and lightly oil as needed. Always wipe off excess. DO NOT USE paint thinners, lacquer thinner, gasoline, kerosene or any other harsh chemical to clean surfaces or hardware.