Our decks have a non - slip surface, are ADA approved, and can be installed on concrete.
- Sufrace Temperatures are cooler than wood.
- Deck boards are slip resistance and low maintenance.
- Has UV inhibitors in the product to protect against fading.
- Fiberon Decking will not crack, warp or swell.
- Fiberon boards are mold resistant and won't absorb water.
Our decks have a tongue and groove board which gives the deck an attractive, gap-free, finished-floor deck without expensive or exposed fasteners. Our decking has no foam or wood fillers so it can be installed over concrete without the expense and hassle of building a frame. For more information, give us a call at 620-663-1269 or Contact Us.
- Our decks are very low maintenance and only need to be washed off occasionally.
- To remove ice and snow never use sand, use a calcium chloride-based “ice-melt” or rock salt.
Items stored directly on top of the deck surface, such as flower pots, prohibit water evaporation and can cause some staining of the deck surface.
To minimize mold on your decking, clean your deck as often as needed (twice a year, at a minimum). Be sure to remove leaves, debris, and any other organic material that could serve as a food source for mold. If mold is present on your deck, use an appropriate commercial cleaning product.
- Recommended cleaners include Simple Green and Krud Kutter Cleaner Degreaser. Follow manufacturer’s instructions and test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure the product will not harm the decking surface.
- Whether it’s barbecue sauce or lemonade, clean up the mess as soon as you spot it. In most cases, soap and water or a mild household cleaner will usually do the trick.
- Position dryer vents away from decks.