- A keyed Schlage flair handleset with a maximum security thumbturn deadbolt.
- The lock area is reinforced with a 20-gauge steel security plate for added strength.
- Spring-loaded latch system automatically engages upon closing the screen.
- Suspended by ball bearing rollers, this top-hung, heavy-duty aluminum screen frame, reduces binding.
- The Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded sill will not warp or rot.
Each door is custom made, installed by the skilled craftsmen employed by Pleasantview Home Improvement and comes with an adjustable threshold. This style of patio door, has one active and one stationary door. These doors can either be stained or painted to compliment your home. An aluminum sliding screen is an important part of the patio door. For a FREE no obligation consultation, please give us a call at 620-663-1269 or Contact Us.
1. To clean doors, wash with mild soap and water, rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
2. Keep weatherstrip clean of dirt and grit for proper seal. Wash with mild soap and water, rinse with clear water and wipe dry. Apply a light coat of wax and wipe off excess.
3. For scuff marks on painted finishes, use mild liquid cleanser, rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
4. If finish is accidentally scratched or chipped, clean as recommended above and use touch-up paint supplied or standard wood finish repair crayon.
1. Much like sterling silver even the finest brass will react naturally to the elements surrounding it. To maintain, polish with a nonabrasive automotive or furniture wax. By keeping your hardware cleaned and maintained you will be rewarded with a long-lasting finish.
2. Tighten screws on lockset and hinges when necessary.
3. Lightly oil hinges as needed. Wipe off excess.
Caution:DO NOT USE paint thinners, lacquer thinner, gasoline, kerosene or any other harsh chemical to clean surfaces of door or hardware.