- Oak, Cherry, or Maple wood interior with 16 stain and 16 paint colors.
- Available in custom sizes
- Neopor® Insulation
- Wood Lift at Lock Rail
- Welded Sash and Frame
- Fusion Welded Sloped Sill
- Exterior Frame Bevel
- Dual Tech™ Sweep Locks and Tilt Latches
- 1" Comfort Tech DLA-UV
- ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing System
- Itegral Interlock at meeing rail
- Compound Tension™ balance system with color coordinated covers and jamb pocket
Aeris™ Wood Interior Window
Usher in a whole new age of elegance and efficiency into your home. With the Aeris™ WX 1000 Series windows, you can now have the look of wood, elegant beauty, and energy efficiency in your home without the maintenance that comes with a wood window. These windows will make your house warm, inviting and a perfect place to call home. The Aeris™ WX 1000 series windows are uniquely engineered through a patented system that fully integrates real wood interiors with maintenance-free polymer exteriors. This unique system was designed specifically for homeowners who value the warmth and beauty of wood that can be stained or painted. Additionally, the maintenance-free exterior makes for easy cleaning and lasts for years. Neopor insulation in our Aeris™ windows provides you with the comfort of knowing you have one of the most durable and beautiful window systems available. For a FREE no obligation consultation, please give us a call at 1-800-851-2823 or Contact Us.
The following are important steps to keep your windows looking beautiful:
* Keep sill track clean of dirt and debris so water can flow freely to the outside.
* Keep all weep holes free of obstructions so water can flow freely to the outside.
* Clean and check operation of hardware and weather-stripping.
* Maintain relative humidity at moderate levels.
* To clean the vinyl finish, wash with mild soap and water. Heavy dirt and stains may require a stronger cleaning compound. Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and are not recommended.
* To clean the stain or painted finish, wash with mild soap and water. Heavy dirt and stains may require a stronger cleaning compound.
* To maintain the finish on the hardware, polish it with a non-abrasive automotive or furniture wax. Tighten the screws when necessary, and lightly oil as needed. Always wipe off excess. DO NOT USE paint thinners, lacquer thinner, gasoline, kerosene or any other harsh chemical to clean surfaces or hardware.