- ComforTech™ DLA-UV Warm Edge Glazing System
- Top-hung aluminum scrren frame with BetterVue fiberglass mesh.
- Multi-point mortise color matched handleset
- Neopor Insulation is used in cetain cavities.
- Sliding system with 4 adjustable 1" wheels.
- Galvanized steel reinforced panels and sill.
- Pantented water drainage system.
- FineLine ™ Technology welded corners.
- Accuvent ™ allows multiple venting options.
Our Sliding Patio Door is easy to maintain while helping you reduce heating & cooling costs. Each door comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The door has an exclusive patented sliding system with four adjustable 1" wheels to ensure a smooth, easy, and quiet operation. The foot activated security lock gives you added security and peace of mind for your home. One of the many options is mini blinds between the two panes of glass. The door also features the FineLine™ welded corner. We have many colors to choose from which include wood interiors with vinyl exteriors. For more information, give us a call at 620-663-1269 or Contact Us.
Care and Maintenance of your window or patio door is important to keep it operating at its full potential. Here are some important steps to take throughout the year to keep your windows and doors looking beautiful.
1. Keep sill track clean of dirt and debris so water can flow freely to outside.
2. Keep all weep holes free of obstructions so water can flow freely to outside.
3. Keep weatherstrip clean of dirt and grit for proper seal. Wash with mild soap and water, rinse with water and wipe dry. Apply a light coat of wax (Lemon Pledge®) and wipe off excess.
1. To clean, wash with mild soap and water. Heavy dirt and stains may require stronger cleaning compounds such as a vinyl siding cleaner. The surface can be wiped down with solvents such as turpentine, naphtha, nail polish remover (acetone) and alcohol. CAUTION: as some cleaners may mar or scratch vinyl.
2. Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and are not recommended.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE paint thinners, lacquer thinner, gasoline, kerosene or any other harsh chemical to clean surfaces or hardware