- Stiles and rails are dovetailed and glued.
- Doors are foam filled by a computer driven process.
- The authentic wood look is made possible by using cutting-edge nickel vapor deposition technology.
- Scientifically formulated compounds provide resistance to denting, splitting, cracking, and warping.
- DuraFuse™ finishing system featuring P3 Fusion.
- The 4-1/4" finger-jointed 4-ply hardwood strike stile provides a solid mounting surface.
Each door is custom made and the stains are hand applied by professional craftsmen. Signet® Fiberglass doors are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Fir and Knotty Alder series. Structurally, the Signet door is far superior to traditional fiberglass doors with robust hardwood stiles & rails dovetailed at each corner. Signet® entry doors come with a lifetime warranty. The Signet® door is filled with a Polyurethane foam core which reduces energy loss.
ProVia set out on a journey to develop a new door and it expanded into a complete philosophy of creating unrivaled efficiency in home building products. They call this new way of thinking "EnVision" and are proud to introduce it's first creation: Embarq™ -the doorway to innovation and efficiency. All Embarq doors are Energy Star® Certified.
This door offers at least 4 - times more insulating value than a typical wood door giving an unprecedented U-Factor of 0.10. To enhance efficiency and accommodate more insulation, they thickened the door from the standard 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" which is 43% thicker than standard exterior doors. They also engineered a dual perimeter seal to create a superior barrier against drafts and energy leaks. For a FREE no obligation consultation, please give us a call at 620-663-1269 or Contact Us.
For more information on these doors, click here.